Friday, June 10, 2011

My Koohday Thoughts

If I cannot be with you, then I will think of you. If I cannot love you perfectly, then I will love you the best way I can.
Storms and trials make us stronger, and when those times come and we forget what love is, here is something to remind us of this special love we share.
"Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, it is not boastful and proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not selfish, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." Corinthians 13:4-7
 I cannot think of one single reason why I love you - I just do.

hand in hand, through good times and bad
These are my thoughts, and my prayer on our Koohday.





No comments:

Post a Comment